High- Rose Bowl Parade with Dad, Danielle, and Hannah
high- Rose Bowl game with dad and 95,000 of our closest friends. USC dominated. I wore a USC jersey (christmas gift from loving wife) and found a new family who considered me one of their own. I was gettnig high fives from everyone around me and they didn't know I was only a poser.
Low- guys at the end of the Rose Bowl Parade and after the Rose Bowl game with signs and bullhorns yelling God hates sin and repent or perish...(that made me angry)
High- Hannah eating sphagetti (as promised)
High- some really good classes starting up (Culture and Transformation, Missional Church and Leadership, Symbols of the Early Church)
Low- all the work I have to do for all these classes
High- spending time with my wife, baby, and friends out here in California sharing life together
High- 40 Day countdown to Shiloah Nichole's arrival into the world
Low- attrocious basketball being played on Saturday
Lower- Getting pooped on by a bird on the way home from attrocious basketball on Saturday (That's right, a bird pooped on me)
High- talking to my sister about exciting prospects for her future and getting to share life together once I get to Raleigh
Low- wanting to be in Raleigh already
High- getting giftcertificates and tee-shirt for when we get there
High- finally getting a haircut
High- Getting a free expresso maker from a friend, making expresso with friend (very tasty)
Low- Making expresso without friend, coffee exploding all over kitchen
Lower- me on the floor sweeping up expresso grounds
Low- my wife is very pregnant, my wife is very tired, my toddler is very active, we love each other very much, yet pray for us, 34 days!
Low- Tiki barber's last game. Go knights!
That's all the adventures for now
peace
corey
5 comments:
Sounds like an exciting past few weeks... The pics are awesome...
I am stoked for your upcoming semester and equally as stoked about it being over and you guys getting to Raleigh...
Dannielle, smile a bit... you'll live longer (although it's prolly hard when Corrie beats you up at night - see previous post)
your favorite Hippie,
-Jason
I love the pic of Hannah eating. She is precious, yet I'm sure a handful.
I also like the cookout t-shirt. Who gave you that stylish thing?
Funny that a bird poooped on you... it made me laugh, thanks.
I love you!!
Sis
Pre-haircut you look like Jason Street, i.e. Scott Porter, from Friday Night Lights.
Thus far, the pregnancy is going well. I will pray that it continues that way. I will also pray for you guys as you come down the home stretch.
Do you plan to be an NC State poser when you come ot Raleigh?
hi corey,
this is from mom!! i need that picture of your dad and Hannah!! i love your highs and lows. i'm sorry the bird pooped on you but i'm glad it happened all on the same bad day. i couldn't find your most recent 'Happy New Year' 'soul food' on this post. did i miss it?
as far as the night time'accountability' question? i'm not sure it can be about that. you might have a good 'legal' argument but many a woman would have thrown you out the window at some point in the night and your accountability question would be moot.... maybe you could think of some good counter moves.making friends with Shannon is a really good one... cause he knows how to do practical stuff like build book cases and cool shelves and enclosures and ad crown molding. he could teach you and you could surprise Danielle with stuff like that and she might give you a few breaks for your nighttime lapses.(but for now have some rose petals prestrewn or a picture of a time you were being really sweet and helpful on daniele's night stand... or maybe danielle could just put the scary pregnant picture of her blown up on your bathroom door?!!)
blessings and prayers sent your way!!! the mama
Jason- my name is spelled COREY for future reference...
by the way, you are funny
Traci- I'm glad to know your brother getting pooped on still makes you laugh...
Shannon-- I thought pre haircut I looked like Jaime Fox and post I look like Denzel, but I'll take the other comparision and yes, i'll probably become a poser when i come to raleigh- is it possible to wear a jj reddick jersey, ncstate shorts and unc hat?
mom-- thanks for looking out for me, i like your comments
Post a Comment