Little Lo-Lo turned 5 weeks yesterday which was very exciting. Hannah is adjusting to not having family around right now, and still wants all the attention. I finished 5 projects to finish the Winter quarter Friday, and was really looking forward to just relaxing for the night with my wife, but then I remembered that is no longer my life because we have two crying little girls. I love them so much, but sometimes we long for some peace and quiet. It's harder with two. We have a week off of class, and then my last full quarter at Fuller starts up Monday!
Here are some pics
:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
corey,i can transfer these pictures to our pictures so i am happy!! please tell Danielle!! I think your dad has too much Ortberg stuff in our mailbox. He's gone again so he's going to try to sort it out next week end.
your family is beautiful!! i hope you guys get some sleep and some together time. this is the time in your big brother hood that you bonded with Big Bird. (he was always there for you.)love to all. love, mom
3 comments:
corey,i can transfer these pictures to our pictures so i am happy!! please tell Danielle!! I think your dad has too much Ortberg stuff in our mailbox. He's gone again so he's going to try to sort it out next week end.
your family is beautiful!! i hope you guys get some sleep and some together time. this is the time in your big brother hood that you bonded with Big Bird. (he was always there for you.)love to all. love, mom
I love Hannah's post-bath hair! And I'm glad to read that Big Bird was always there for you. We all need a friend sometimes.
Cute kids.
Someone stole your post. Check it out.
Post a Comment