We had a great week together as a family last week. I got to spend a lot of time chasing my little todler all over pasadena as well as getting to hold Lo-Lo a lot, and go on walks with my wife. We also had a good time with friends, Steve and Marianna and their kids Ethan and Andrew, the Medhursts, and then took the big risk of going out of town down towards San Diego to stay at a friends family house that overlooks the water and the mountains. It was beautifuly, although a bit...stressful travelling with the two little ones. I am really glad we got out of Pasadena, though. I was reminded of how much beauty is in California and how much a simple change of scenery can give me a breath of fresh air. we talked to a lady at a park in pasadena that said she moved four miles in town, and it totally changed her priorities. I think this is pretty profound. I want to build better rhytms into my life of getting out of my environment and being outside with my family in the quiet. I think this will help me to love the busy city even more.
4 comments:
So precious! I'm glad you got to enjoy time with your family.
Hannah is the coolest pacifier kid ever!!Lo Lo is beautiful. what is she like?
love, mishna
Hannah is looking very LA. Nice!
Hannah is the coolest!!
Post a Comment