Saturday, July 21, 2007

In Virginia

Wow, we are here safely. That was a crazy day on wednesday and thursday leaving LA. Thank you to all our friends who made that happen with us. We couldn't have done it without you.

I haven't had some much time to process the whole thing yet. I will be posting some thought about our journey through seminary and back this week.

Peace

Corey

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you ALL already. love, shi shaw

Paul M. Pace said...

Glad to know the Paxton are safe back in Virginia. We miss ya'll. The Pace's

traci said...

I got to hear dramatic stories from mishna about your adventure! I'm glad you are back on the east safely and can't wait to see you soon in Raleigh!

Jen said...

sad sad sad...

we're going to come back to Pasadena from Oregon this weekend, and have another HOLE in Koinonia...

Kisses and Hugs to LoLo and Hannah.

Happy Birthday Hannah!! Love, Parker and Colby

I miss you all already..say hi to Danielle

Love, Jen

Danielle Paxton said...

hey guys,

we miss you guys too. jenny, i'm sad i missed jeremy before we left.

we are so grateful to have you guys as friends

peace

corey

jason said...

two days til i get to wrestle you down like a lion on the hunt (that didn't make any sense???)

Shannon Smith said...

So, yesterday I went over to your place to mow you yard. I took my friend Jeramie with me. I used the trimmer and he used the mower. After an hour, we only had the front yard mowed.

Dude. You might want to invest in one of these.

Danielle Paxton said...

that's ridiculous, and that mower is amazing. it might not be eco-friendly like my sister's but i think it will win me some cool point with the neighbors

Bernie said...

CP,

I didn't the couch, yet, but I do want it. I'm just not sure the best way to get it to my place. We'll figure something out.

See ya tomorrow!

- B

P.S. - Y'all have a lot of boxes! And you do need that lawnmower - if you get that, I'll come over and mow for you.

jason said...

i want that