Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shiloah's First Week!

I am already amazed at how different my two little girls are, and we are thankful they came in this order. Here's a brief comparision:

Let's just say Hannah was not the most quiet baby, whereas Shiloah barely makes a peep. Hannah cried whenever she was unhappy, Shiloah crys when she is hungry. Wow. Shiloah has Danielle's features (looks just like her as a baby)- has long legs, really fine muscles, long fingers and toes; Hannah has Paxton features (head shape, block finger and toes like the flinstones). They are both beautifully happy little girls, but it is really exciting to already see their uniqueness.

I am getting to know more that God is very creative. The more I get to the know the differences in the people I meet with all their unique gifts and personalities and backgrounds and challenges, the more imagination I think God has. I think the uniqueness of humanity is the one of the biggest signs of God in our world. I look forward to getting to know my little girls more and seeing what new people God brings into our family's life everyday.

Here's some pics of Shiloah and Hannah:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they both have REALLY big eyes!!!
Hannah's personality just jumps off the page!!I can't wait to meet lovely miss shiloah.
you are right Corey. God is amazingly creative... and good!!!
love, mom, mishna, vicki

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are beautiful! It is amazing to see how God creates each one of us uniquely.

Bernie said...

I should get me one of those someday!

So glad for y'all that Shiloah is allowing you to get some rest :)