Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We are Alive and Well...

It has been a long time since my last post. My head has been spinning a bit since we got back from Africa. To say the least, we have a lot of change in the last 5 weeks.

I will need to do some flashbacks during my blog to be able to process all this. I also want to share many of my experiences from leaving seminary and then in Africa, as well as some good stories about moving into a house we hadn't seen in person in Raleigh.....

So stay tuned....I am currently finishing my final exams for one of my classes from Fuller so I'll start the story next week.

But as for now, here are some of the pictures of Africa. Below is Joseph (the founder of this ministry), and Jason (my friend from Raleigh, one of the pastors of our new church Visio Dei), and me (with balloons and kids). It really was a great experience and I look forward to sharing stories with friends and family. I was inspired by the work they are doing, and want to do everything I can to help them care for the kids that have lost their parents to AIDS. A little bit over there goes along way!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures Corey.
love, mom

Jen said...

Welcome home!!

Tell Danielle and the girls we say hi.

Looking forward to hearing more. Jen

Paul M. Pace said...

The picture look great, I can't wait to hear more stories. You're a great friend Paxton!
Don't hate the crossover!