Don't give up on the Justice Convo, but I had to share these
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hannah cracks me up!!!! you guys must just laugh all the time!!! and Shiloah's personality is really starting to emerge in her pictures. what a sweetie. thanks son- what a great way to start my week...and i also liked your questions on the social justice convo. i'm enjoying cogiatating. love, mom
Corey, I'm pretty sure I've seen you make that same confused look that Hannah has in #2. And congrats to Shiloah on pushing herself up!
I'm so happy I'm gonna get to continue hangin' out with your family in Raleigh. Maybe then I'll actually have to stop by a bit more!
And I agree with Mama P - Jason is a good pastor, especially since he's hooked me up with a house and a job! That's what I call taking care of the flock!
7 comments:
Hannah cracks me up!!!! you guys must just laugh all the time!!! and Shiloah's personality is really starting to emerge in her pictures. what a sweetie. thanks son- what a great way to start my week...and i also liked your questions on the social justice convo. i'm enjoying cogiatating.
love, mom
pictures #4 and #5 are a mini reflection of Corey and traci's realtionship over the years. (no more though!!!) mama
i meant #4 and the last two pics.
your children are adorable... glad they took after your mother.
oh by the way- have i mentioned i think jason Gore is an excellent pastor!!!!mama p
Corey, I'm pretty sure I've seen you make that same confused look that Hannah has in #2. And congrats to Shiloah on pushing herself up!
I'm so happy I'm gonna get to continue hangin' out with your family in Raleigh. Maybe then I'll actually have to stop by a bit more!
And I agree with Mama P - Jason is a good pastor, especially since he's hooked me up with a house and a job! That's what I call taking care of the flock!
Hey Bernie,
Yeah, we miss you too. You want to come over sometime soon?
in all the free time you have....ha
Post a Comment