Corey - What a beautiful family! Hannah and Lo Lo are both precious - but then how could they help but be with the parents they have! Thank you for being such good friends to Ber Ber - I'm so glad he will be living close to you in Raleigh. Prayers for some refreshing rest to both of you as you are working so hard. Bill and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! Where has the time gone? Brenda (Ber Ber's mom)
6 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of Lo-Lo smiles.
Can't wait to be done with all this work and come over for a visit. I'll see y'all when I come out of the paper-induced seclusion.
Hope your work is going well.
- Uncle Ber-Ber
bro,
i'm feeling it too-
much work to do right now, but much light at the end of the tunnel
love the feature on Lo Lo!! she's wonderful!! i'm praying for you as you fly down the stretch. love to all, mama
p.s. chop wood and carry water!!!
Precious!
Corey - What a beautiful family! Hannah and Lo Lo are both precious - but then how could they help but be with the parents they have!
Thank you for being such good friends to Ber Ber - I'm so glad he will be living close to you in Raleigh. Prayers for some refreshing rest to both of you as you are working so hard. Bill and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! Where has the time gone?
Brenda (Ber Ber's mom)
Corey: We love your girls and you, too! Keep doing what you're doing, it's all good, and we're glad you'll be on the east coast doing good soon!
Love TT & Cool Guy
Post a Comment