Saturday, May 19, 2007

Uncle Bernie

Wednesday night, we had a great time with Uncle Bernie. The funny thing is we've known each other since college, but didn't get to be good friends until last year. Hannah loves Ber-Ber, and we had a lot of fun eating some great food, talking about our time at Fuller, and future dreams for Raleigh. Crazy thing is, he'll be living 3 miles from us in Raleigh-- so the girls will get to see a lot of him. We're so grateful to have people like Bernie in our life who care about us deeply.

good food
good times

good friend
good cheezy labels for pictures

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Thanks for the love, CP (and for the shrimp). It's such a blessing to be able to share life with y'all. Today's one of those days where I'm extremely anxious about starting a new life (i.e., realizing it's not as settled as I thought and exactly how little money I will have), so it's very comforting to remember that I will have lots of adopted family there with me for support, encouragement, and probably some good food. Thanks!

P.S. - I'm not sure Hannah could possibly get any cuter.

Anonymous said...

hi Uncle Bernie!! We love you too!!
mishna and pawpaw!
'Escapes' to Roanoke will be part of your future itinerary!!

Bernie said...

Thanks Mishna and Pawpaw! I love the 'noke, so I'm sure I will take you up on that offer. It's good to be an adopted member of the Paxton family :)

Bernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernie said...

Hey, I finally posted on my blog! Perhaps I'll keep up with it every once in a while, so check it out here.