Less exciting first--- two people came by our apartment here in Pasadena and want to buy most of our stuff here-- so that is coming together
Two- we bought a house in Raleigh! Yet, another amazing ability with technology. We were able to find and purchase the house within 24 hours. The house fits just with our vision for Raleigh. We wanted to either find a place in the middle of the city in a diverse, yet ungentrified area or else find a place right outside the city that could be a great place of hospitatlity and refuge of healing for ministry in the future as Danielle has become very passionate about the human trafficking issue, or else we were possibly looking at buying a place with my sister and Matt. We found this house online, Traci looked at it, and it fit with what were thinking, so we decided to make this decision easy. It even has an apartment in the basement as a potential housing place for people. I still can't quite believe we found a house this great in the location that it is. We pray that it would be used to bless many people during our time in Raleigh.
Here are some pics:
While we've loved California in many ways, we are looking forward to getting back to the green east coast! Although the nights right now are tough to beat in LA.
12 comments:
You have one great photographer!
sweet! what's teh address?
I hear you will be close by us. That could be cool.
you mean, that could be cool if I don't bother you too much?
yeah, the address is 1101 Carolina Pines, 27603
it's 1.3 miles from shannon's house and just outside the beltline across from some apartments
crazy too- the people who we bought from were missionaries in Africa so we are already have a connection around that too-- they were so excited to sell to a ministry family
you mean, that could be cool if I don't bother you too much?
yeah, the address is 1101 Carolina Pines, 27603
it's 1.3 miles from shannon's house and just outside the beltline across from some apartments
crazy too- the people who we bought from were missionaries in Africa so we are already have a connection around that too-- they were so excited to sell to a ministry family
Too bad I already have an apartment lined up! But, not to fear, I'm sure I will be inviting myself over on a regular basis. The place looks nice - I'm not sure it's as cool as 320 Cutler, though. Just kidding! I saw on the map that it's nearly lake front property, too - excellent!
Congrats! I know that's a big burden lifted.
Shannon, I don't really know you, but I'm another Pasadena guy coming to Raleigh, so I'll stop by your place, too. Be prepared :)
CP, the house looks great, Congrats.
.INC
Paul, what is ".INC"?
Remind me when you and Kelly are gonna move to Raleigh. Notice how things have just fallen into place for the Paxtons and me - I think that means it's a blessed land. Or maybe my theology's a little off...
Corey, check out the map:
Map
I can just hop on passing trains and ride them down.
bernie,
this is better than i thought, you get to live down the street too. I'm so glad you are involved in our life and will love our girls with us. We had a great time hanging out last night. Thanks for your friendship!
WOHOOO!!!!!!!!
I will wrestle you by the oak tree. Then I will rest in your guest room.
So excited!!!
so amazing to see stories unfold...
-forearms
Bernie,
I love what you posted on Jason's blog!!! Jason- thanks for getting Traci to start a blog!!love, the mama p.
Post a Comment