Saturday, April 14, 2007

Couple Highlights and Lowlights from last week

I lost the championship to my own basketball league, and even worse the one mostly seminary team in the league beat us. Thanks Jon Richards, you bum.

One highlight from this week was reconnecting with my friend Bruno. Bruno and I have gotten to be pretty tight since moving out to California. I originally met him when we came to visit Mosaic while living in Virgnia. We got to be pretty tight and then haven't seen each other for a few months, so it was great spending time with him. You may recognize him if you watch Coach Carter and look for the big guy bouncing a ball off a guys leg out of bounds, or else you saw him on an NCAA commercial this year during the tourney, and you will see him in a new Will Ferrell movie coming out next year, which will be hilarious.
This is him in character for the movie.

Another lowlight, well bone-head lowlight of the week. We walked a mile or so from our apartment to Target, the store of all stores, to buy rootbear float stuff among other things for a big community event we were hosting on Friday. Then, when we got to the register, I realized I forgot my wallet. Pretty smooth, huh?

Another highlight- Hannah wanted to hold Shiloah tonight. That was pretty sweet watching my little girl love my littler girl.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey - thanks for posting the picture of Hannah & Shiloah - they are priceless. As for your wallet low-light, at least you had a wallet, the last we spoke you had lost your wallet entirely - leaving it at home is sure (tho frustrating) than loosing it! Pops

Bernie said...

Judging from the uniform, it looks like Bruno was on set the day I was there, but I definitely didn't recognize him with the 'fro.

I love that first pic of Hannah and Lo-Lo. They are just too cute!

- Uncle Ber-Ber

jc for JC said...

Who better to lose to than me buddy? :) We'll give you another shot in a few weeks. Promise.

Anonymous said...

i can feel the memories being made. priceless. love, mom