what happened to cousin cory he used to be hot from tara the terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CP - should have kept the goatee. I'm rocking it these days. But may not be wise to listen to me seeing as another year has passed and I'm still rocking the single life as well... ok, good you listened to your wife. -wilt
8 comments:
who is that?? mom
and get him away from those prescious girls!!!
what happened to cousin cory he used to be hot from tara the terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, you got a haircut, but what are going to do about that dirt on your chin?
yes, the dirty trucker look should go. --your wife
Yeah, I thought I might be able to grow real facial hair now that I'm a dad of two, but I was wrong== the dirt is the best I got
HI TARA, good to hear from you
Please rename the blog immediately to ...
David Paxton
Living life outside the box in the Nokie Pokie.
CP - should have kept the goatee. I'm rocking it these days. But may not be wise to listen to me seeing as another year has passed and I'm still rocking the single life as well... ok, good you listened to your wife. -wilt
Post a Comment